Cigars & Memoirs, by William Jefferson Clinton_Blackadder-The PO obtains a draft of the Table of Contents.
Former President Clinton is making history again, landing a record book deal that will make him a wealthy man. Alfred A. Knopf publishers announced today that Clinton has signed a deal to write his memoir... In a prepared statement, Knopf said the book "will be a thorough and candid telling of his life.” (ABCNews.com, August 6, 2001)
To Susan McDougal, who can stick to a plan. Way to go, girl!
Table of Contents
- I Was Born a Poor Black Child...
- Taking Notes: The JFK Presidency
- Waiting to Inhale
- The Art of “Drafting” Letters
- Blonde Jokes
- Yale and Hillary: Defrosting Lady Fridgidaire®
- Arkansas: Little Rock ‘n’ Roll (If You Know What I Mean)
- Blonde Jokes, Part II: Gennifer Flowers
- Feeling Your Pain (and Loving It!)
- 1992: It Was Ross Perot, Stupid!
- The Agenda: Don’t Ask Al, Don’t Tell Hillary
- 1994: Remembering Newt
- 1996: That Was Way Too Easy
- The Definition of ‘Is’
- A Detailed Sexual History of Kenneth Starr
- Impeachment Jokes
- Quest for Legacy (An Ongoing Mission)
- Begging My Pardon
- A Hero for Harlem
- Price of My Memoirs: $12 Million
Topping Hillary's Advance for Her Memoirs: Priceless
- Plans for My Next Co-Presidency
Appendix A: Scandal Scoreboard – A Case-By-Case Defense
Appendix B: Index of Women, by Degree of Sexual Involvement